This survey is open to anyone who has a history of depression or understands the struggles of depression and anxiety, and would like to contribute to mental health research!
Kintsugi is a National Science Foundation-backed startup that is creating smarter mental healthcare with voice biomarker technology. We are conducting a research study to analyze the correlation between the state of our mental health and our voice.
- Adults over the age of 18
- You have access to the following: laptop, smartphone, or tablet with a functioning microphone
- Fluent in English
Please Note: You may not be eligible if you have visual, hearing, physical motor impairment, a history of neurodegenerative or Central Nervous System disorders, a current or history of major psychiatric disorder other than depression, and a current or history of substance abuse disorder.
WHAT TO EXPECT (25 minutes)
- 3 questions (verbal recorded responses)
- 2 brief self-assessments. (multiple choice questions)
- 15-minute phone call with a mental health professional
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THE STUDY.
- $20.00 Amazon e-gift card for your time!
- Involvement in research that will help people who experience similar challenges.
Mental health research needs your voice. Together, we can create a way for us and those we love to access quality care when we need it the most. We are excited to hear from you.
If you'd like to participate or have any questions about the study, please email sabrina (at) kintsugihello.com.
2737 Garber Street
Berkeley, CA 94705
RISKS AND BENEFITS:
While there may be no direct benefit from voice journaling, possible indirect benefits include reduction in anxiety, reduction in stress.