IMPORTANT: Please read all of these steps before scheduling (Montana Residents Only):
- This page is for scheduling new patient appointments. Make sure to select "New Patient" when scheduling.
- To schedule here you will need your insurance card with you to complete the process.
- On average, we see patients for 3-5 visits to help with diagnosis, treatment planning, and initial management, with the goal of empowering you to continue care with your primary care provider and other healthcare providers.
- Please keep in mind the provider you schedule with is not guaranteed and may need to be changed before your visit.
- Once you finish scheduling, you will receive an invitation to log on to the patient portal. Please log on and complete the questionnaires in the portal.
- You can see your upcoming visit schedule in the portal. You will also receive an email reminder the day before your visit. Please click your provider's waiting room link HERE and log on a few minutes before your appointment time to make sure your video and microphone are working.
- You are ready to schedule! Please click on the link below for the department you are looking for.