IMPORTANT: Please read all of these steps before scheduling (Montana Residents Only):
- This page is for scheduling new patient appointments. Make sure to select "New Patient" when scheduling.
- To schedule here you will need your insurance card with you to complete the process.
- On average, we see patients for 3-5 visits to help with diagnosis, treatment planning, and initial management, with the goal of empowering you to continue care with your primary care provider and other healthcare providers.
- Please keep in mind the provider you schedule with is not guaranteed and may need to be changed before your visit.
- Once you finish scheduling, you will receive an invitation to log on to the patient portal. Please log on and complete the questionnaires in the portal.
- You can see your upcoming visit schedule in the portal. You will also receive an email reminder the day before your visit.
- You appointment will be held over secure videoconferencing technology from the comfort of your home or a location of your choosing, there is no need to come to our office for your appointment.
- Please click your provider's waiting room link HERE and log on a few minutes before your appointment time to make sure your video and microphone are working.
- You are ready to schedule! Please click on the link below for the department you are looking for.